If you or a loved one is scared, hurt, and stressed after suffering an injury, you may not know what to do.
Insurance companies are pressing you for quick decisions and immediate actions, you’re getting stacks of medical bills in the mail, and you and your loved ones are just trying to focus on healing.
It may seem that getting a personal injury attorney involved is just another hassle.
Here’s the thing: The risks of hiring someone to protect your work injury rights are minimal. The rewards you stand to reap, on the other hand, are many.
Why It’s Worth It to Hire a Los Angeles Workers’ Comp Attorney
Your Southern California personal injury or workers’ comp attorney will be able to guide you towards a favorable outcome during a difficult time. Here are five specific reasons why this will be worth it for you and your family:
- You’ll be able to rely on someone else to fight for your compensation. If you’ve suffered an injury or are caring for a workplace injury victim, you need to be focused on recovery — not legal disputes.
- Your lawyer will handle tricky liability situations. Whether liability is unclear or you share some responsibility, you will need someone who knows what they’re doing to handle investigations and tense conversations alike.
- Insurance companies will take you more seriously. Insurers may take advantage of you if you don’t have experience with negotiations. With a professional attorney by your side, you’ll have a better chance at a fair settlement.
- Studies show that victims who have legal representation tend to receive higher settlements. A report published by the Insurance Research Council revealed that claimants who had a personal injury attorney working with them were able to achieve a 40% higher settlement. That’s a lot of money — money that could help speed your recovery and protect your future.
- Most workers’ comp attorneys don’t bill you upfront — or until after you win. This is called a contingent fee model, and it’s meant to increase access to high-quality legal representation. At many firms, you’ll also be able to take advantage of a work injury lawyer free consultation to make sure you know what to expect from the process at the very beginning.
Allow Tarzana Personal Injury Attorneys to Come to Your Aid
Trust us: Your future is worth protecting with all you’ve got. When there’s that much at stake, it’s time to call in experienced attorneys with years of pursuing workers’ comp claims in the Southern California area.
The Accident Defenders are here to help you work towards the compensation you deserve. Schedule a free consultation with our team, and we’ll get to work supporting you and your claim. Call us at (323) 591-2829, or reach out online at your earliest convenience.